👋 Welcome to Liverpool Humanists! 😊
Our aim is to be a supportive, inclusive, welcoming, diverse, safe, rational and non-judgemental community where non-religious people can meet, make friends, and champion equality. Liverpool Humanists currently has 1543 members in and around the Liverpool City Region, and is an official branch of Humanists UK. Welcome!
Our events provide opportunities to:
- Meet and socialise with like-minded people.
- Learn, exchange ideas, and discuss issues that are important to you.
- Volunteer and engage in charitable work.
- Support campaigns on humanist, secularist, and human rights issues.
- Celebrate rational and critical thinking.
- Understand and practise humanism as an ethical life-stance.
- …and – most important of all – enjoy the one life you have!
Please have a look around our website…
See what events are coming up here
Donate to support our work here