Welcome to Liverpool Humanists!
We aim to create a non-judgemental, supportive, inclusive, welcoming, diverse, safe, and rational community where people can meet, make friends, and champion equality – free from any privileges or prejudices of religion.
Our events provide opportunities to:
- Meet and socialise with like-minded people.
- Learn, exchange ideas, and discuss issues that are important to you.
- Volunteer and engage in charitable work.
- Support campaigns on humanist, secularist, and human rights issues.
- Celebrate rational and critical thinking.
- Understand and practise humanism as an ethical life-stance.
- And – most important of all – enjoy the one life you have!